Hanging out on the Playmat!
Window Washing
Vacuuming
What do I have to do to get a Cup of Milk Around Here? (We laughed so hard we almost peed our pants when we saw Jax with the breastpump)
Passed out!
Jax can sleep anywhere, including on top of his ottoman!
Boys are asleep...now I can party! (yes, finally a picture in which Cara has her eyes open!)



6 comments:
She is definitely a cutie! Colby loves to help clean too. Especially sweep and put away the laundry. HAve a wonderful Mother's Day!
Melissa
Great pictures! I especially like the one of them sitting on the playmat together. We have that here too! Eli loves to sit on the playmat with Claire. She is 5 months old now! The baby time goes by so quickly.
And how wonderful that they help you clean! Eli loves to help with the laundry.
Hope you had a very happy Mother's Day! It was our first as mothers of daughters!!!
How cute!! I swear Jaxon has the beginnings of six pack abs!!
Cute pictures! The one of Jaxon with the breast pump is too funny!
I love all the pictures! Jax is too funny with the breast pump. I love to see kids fall asleep anywhere. Glad you are having so much fun. They are adorable. Hopefully they will love to still clean in another 10 years!
What a treat! I just loved all those adorable cheeks!
Post a Comment