Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

He's Here!



Not our Russian Prince, but he is just as loved! Gunner Orion Esposito is our 6 week old German Shorthaired Pointer, he arrived home Friday, November 9th. We picked him up early...we were supposed to go and pick him out on 11/9, as we had first pick of the litter. We planned to bring him home on the 18th AFTER Nick's hunting trip to Iowa. I approved the early arrival, as I figured I better get used to taking care of two, it won't be long before there are 2 kiddos and 2 dogs in the family.



He is soooo adorable, as you can see in the pictures. He may sleep often, but when awake he is feisty and has lots of 'tude! He is a night owl - every 2-3 hours he is up looking to play. Sleep deprivation is not becoming on me - as I told Nick, there is a reason we are not the parents of a newborn.



Luca is in love with Gunner! He wants to hold him, kiss him, and tell everyone (including the cashier at Target) all about his new puppy. He is not to fond of Gunner's nipping little puppy teeth though. I will admit, it was kind of cute to see Luca sprawled out on the floor with Gunner on top of him licking and nipping his ears!

No comments: