Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Food - Jaxon's Love

Many of you have emailed me to be sure that what you read was not a typo - yes, Jaxon is 28 pounds, and gaining weight hourly! He was a big boy at birth, 9 pounds 7oz., so his weight gain since home has not entirely surprised us. Luca, on the other hand, is impressed with Jaxon's belly - rubbing it like a good luck charm :)

The boy loves food! I mean loves, loves, loves food! He will try anything and has not turned away anything other than green beans. Jax is having a great time trying new foods and it is actual fun to watch him get so excited when he sees something new on the menu. I had to include some pictures that I just love...eating of course. First cupcake, first pasta meal, and first corn on the cob!

Now all this eating is not helping the learning to walk program. He is however pulling himself up, walking around the furniture, and walking from one piece of furniture to another, and standing alone, but when it comes time to take that first independent step he just sticks out his lower lip and it trembles :( Then he plops himself down. All in time, I know, but I hope his love for food is not deterring his walking :)







3 comments:

ana said...

Eli loves food too! He hasn't refused anything yet. I'll take a healthy eater over a picky eater any day. Jaxon is just completely adorable!!!

Shane & Marie said...

Wow, Jaxon is a big boy! That is great that he is not a picky eater. Once he starts walking you better watch out!

Kris said...

I still cannot believe how big Jax is, it is amazing!!! Maks slimmed down alot once he started walking, it is just a matter of getting them to that point!
Have fun with that chubber of yours!