Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Big Ultrasound....

So, today was our big ultrasound and all went well! I am now 19 weeks pregnant and starting to outgrow my pants. As Luca so nicely put it the other day - "Hey, Mom, you know you have to button your pants before we leave the house, right?" Thanks Luca!

As I may have mentioned before, Luca is SUPER excited about the baby! Jax is still under the impression that there is a baby in his belly :) Due to Luca's excitement we made a picture of a girl and a boy and then asked the ultrasound tech to put the correct one in the envelope for Luca to open later.

The U/S tech started by looking at the baby's brain, heart, stomach, kidneys, bladder, etc. All looked great! She measured bones, showed us fingers and toes, and we even got to see the little jellybean yawn. Pretty cool! She looked for gender and was pretty certain, but wanted the doctor to verify. He came in, congratulated us, told us the baby was very healthy.

So, I am sure you are now waiting for the news....baby Esposito is a GIRL! Our little chickadee measured right on and is due to make her appearance around Easter.
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. We are so excited to welcome a little girl into our family and are happy to know she is healthy and doing well.

I know I am overdue for an update in regards to life with my two Russian czars. I plan to do that this week. We have had a fun and busy month and I have tons of pics to share.

11 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

YIPPEE!!!! I was right!! (Read your email if you're wondering what I'm talking about)

Beth, I am so happy for you! I am crying right now - thanks! :-)

What wonderful news for your family. I wish I could reach through my computer screen & hug you!
Kar

Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm so happy for you guys!

Cindy

Michelle R said...

Congratulations Mommy!Trust me when I say it is so nice to have a little estrogen to balance out the testosterone. The shopping is more fun too. go ahead and buy her a crown, I now know where the term drama queen comes from. :) ENJOY!!!

Tanya and Don said...

CONGRATULATIONS ESPOSITO FAMILY! How wonderful to add a girl to your family. Nothing like two Russian czars and an American princess:) to complete your family. So excited for you guys! Beth, hope you are feeling good and enjoying the expanding waist line!
Tanya

Kris said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! so excited for you guys, I was really hoping it would be a girl for you!!
What a fun time this will be, let the shopping begin!

Mark and Sinziana said...

Beth,

We are so happy for you all! I really wished you had a girl and I am thrilled there will be a little girl running around with Luca and Jaxon!

A big hug for everyone,
Sinziana, Mark, and Diego

Over-Caffeinated said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Girls are a whole lot of fun! :) I am so excited that you will get to experience a daughter since you were sort of toying with the idea anyway.... now, you might want to block Michelle R. and me from your e-mail box because we know where you can spend a TON of cash on nifty girly stuff! :)

Congratulations! Ondrea

Shane & Marie said...

I am so happy for you and your family. Now you will have a little girl to complete it all. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh what great news! A little girl! I went to the childrens store here on Old Arbat, and I found myself in the little girls section. OMG! All those cute girly outfits. Cant wait to see some pics! Hurry up with this pregnancy already!
LOL
Patti

Susan said...

Congratulations!! She'll have two great big brothers to take care of her.

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I'm so happy for you & your family.Miss you plenty.Happy Holidays. Love ya Sherri