Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Slowing Down...

Well, I've hit the point in my pregnancy where I am forced to slow down. Not the easiest things to do with two active boys running around the house. I am just beat and ready for Apple Pie to arrive. I have cleaned every closet, drawer, and cabinet imaginable - of course, I can barely walk after I go on one of my "cleaning sprees". Apple Pie MAY be coming earlier than expected, as my blood pressure is starting to creep up and I had some protein in my urine (possible mild preeclampsia) at my 35 week appointment. I had some tests run and we will go from there. At this point, our hope is to hold off induction until at least 37 weeks or as long as we can.

About two weeks ago we got a huge snowstorm - yep, even in March it is still snowing here! I was tired and recovering from the flu and the boys were dealing with cabin fever. So, to entertain them I broke out my bags of costumes. Just a bag full of costumes that I had from teaching K - the kids loved the whole dress up idea. As you can see from the pictures, Jax is a regular cowboy! After the costumes, they moved onto my shoes. I am guessing they will not appreciate these pictures as they get older, but I love them :)


2 comments:

Kris said...

I cannot believe how tall Jax is getting!! Great pictures and what a fun activity.
I know it probably doesn't seem this way to you, but I feel like it was yesterday you said you were pregnant!
Take care of yourself and don't push it!!

Mark and Sinziana said...

I love the pictures of the birthday and the dress up! YOur boys are just awesome! Jaxon no longer looks like a baby, he is such a handsome boy!

Let me tell you that Jaxon and Diego seem to have the same hair! Diego's hair is sooooo straight that it always ends up with bangs!