Yes, Apple Pie has arrived! On Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 5:34PM, Cara Juliet Esposito arrived, weighing 6 pounds 4 oz. and 19 inches long. She is beautiful and more precious than I ever could have imagined. She looks just like her Daddy right now, but I am sure she will learn to shop like her Mommy!
Her big brothers are excited and very eager for Mommy and Cara to come home. It has been a long week, a very different birth than I imagined, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat.
More blogging as we begin our lives as a family of 5 (plus 2 dogs!)
15 comments:
Congratulations on your lovely Apple Pie!
What a doll. Congrats!
Melissa
Congratulations!!! she is precious, love the pink cap. I hope you are feeling well. Enjoy this special time with your family of 5 plus 2. Heidi, coral springs, fl also family of 5 plus 2.
Congratulations!!! I've been thinking of you and waiting for the happy news!
She is so beautiful, and I know you are in love with her already. Hope you are feeling ok.
CONGRATULATIONS! And welcome precious Cara. You have two wonderful parents and fabulous big brothers, and are such a beautiful little girl. We're all so thrilled to meet you!
Hugs!
Karyn
Congrats and Welcome Baby Cara!
Awww congratulations!!! Welcome Cara!
Kim
prudhomme-family.blogspot.com
Congrats Beth! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! Cara is so beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Beautiful, little girl! congratulations!
I can't believe Cara is here!! Congratulations on becoming the parents of this beautiful baby! May all the Espositos rejoice in this wonderful moment!
Congratulations. Your daughter is beautiful! What a blessing. I cannot wait to continue to hear more about your family of "5"!
Tara Smathers
She is just absolutely gorgeous!!! SO happy for you guys, cant wait to see more pics of the proud big brothers!
I am so glad you commented on my blog. I had lost your link when I redid the blog and all my widgets disappeared. I am SO glad to have found you.
I hope that pregnancy and birth were everything you wanted it to be. It's a gift, for sure! I'm so thankful that God allowed me to experience both, but like you, I don't feel called to give birth again. Not to say I wouldn't be open to it, but my hearts not there. I think the one experience was precious to me, everything! But what consumes me is orphans. So although I can't imagine having five kids, I still remain a servant in that area.
I am soooo glad you are all home and things are going smoothly. I hope the boys are just in love with Cara and as my MIL says, "kissing her face off." :)
Congratulations!! I love those pouty lips, she is a doll!
Post a Comment