Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Have you ever seen a bunny so cute?

My Easter post is a little late, but then again I am always late in posting - no need to start a new tradition and do anything on time:) The boys loved Easter morning - looking for their baskets and eggs and eating candy (bad Mommy!) Onto Nana and Pop's house we went for lunch and more egg hunting/baskets. I had the three kiddos all dressed up in color coordinated outifts. I have to say they looked adorably cute, of course I do not have one single picture (hoping my Mom got one!)I cried my eyes out (hormonally post pregnancy woman) each time I looked at them. Really, who gets to be this lucky and blessed?

Since we all know Easter is not all about eggs and bunnies, I did take some time to reflect on what the day truly is about. I've been doing that a lot lately. I was never a real religious type of person, although I was raised Catholic and spent years making sacraments and attending church. I kind of lost all that as I got older - at least the going to church part. I have found that in the last few years I have a renewed faith. They way I see it, how could I not? The Lord was pretty much throwing himself in front of me when he orchestrated my family. Years of failed fertility treatments ended in the adoption of the two most perfect Russian loves. Then he throws a surprise pregnancy - a little girl - into the mix. All along he knew what the plans were for us and I am glad that I finally sat back and let it all happen his way and in his time. A big lesson learned for me and one I am so grateful for.

OK...pictures is what you want, right? I've included one of the cutest bunny ever! And a hodgepog of others will be tonight's task - all taken in the last 4 weeks since Cara arrived.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How adorable. What a great Easter it must have been with your new little one. I'd love to see more pics of the kids.
Melissa

Laura and Paul Knight said...

Gosh - she is just too precious! I've been checking daily looking for pictures! Love the pics of the boys...too cute. Hope you're getting some rest :)
Laura

Cindy said...

I've also been checking your blog for new pictures. She's so cute!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Darling!

PattiL