He is now in the 4's program in the afternoon. He goes to school from 11:50-2:30 Tuesday through Friday. I am not loving the afternoon schedule, as this is when he usually takes an hour nap, but he seems to be making it through the afternoon without a full blown breakdown. He is crashing and in bed by 7:30 though. Jax also sleeps in the afternoon (12-2) so I am finding it very quiet around the house. Luckily, I am able to get laundry done, clean up a bit, and wrap my thoughts around what we are having for dinner. I do miss my one on one time with Jaxon though.
Back to the first day...Luca kissed Jaxon and I and was off. Not a tear or a hug that lasts a little too long. He has come so far from that little boy who sobbed on the first day last year. He is comfortable at school, enjoys his teachers and his friends, and is learning so much - we could not ask for more!



1 comment:
He's adorable! Gosh, he's gotten so big. Glad to hear things are going so well for everyone!
Karyn
Post a Comment