Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Recovering from Santa's Visit



I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We are recovering from Santa's visit, although I fear my house will never be the same with the insane amount of toys Santa dropped off! Luca loved everything about the holiday season, but Christmas morning was the icing on the cake. He stood open mouthed and stared at the gifts for a second (perhaps a millisecond!) and then dove in! He unwrapped in record time - 17 minutes, start to finish! He excitedly announced after finishing the unwrapping that, "Santa Rocks!" Nick and I had a blast watching his eyes light up and grow as big as saucers with each gift he opened. I should add that before he began the unwrapping ritual he did make sure that Santa ate the cookies we left and feed his reindeer some of the trail mix we had made. Here is a picture of the excited Christmas boy!

1 comment:

Tiger & Kar said...

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! This picture is priceless. I think it's cute that he checked on the cookies & reindeer trail mix before diving into the presents. Just think, next year you get twice the fun!