This morning I spoke to K. at our agency. She called to let me know that our dossier was sent to Moscow last Thursday, 12/13 and arrived over the weekend. The staff in Moscow has been working all week on the translation. It is possible that our dossier will be registered in the Moscow Region before the Russian holidays (so, by the 28th of December). If this is the case we may travel as early as January 12th!, but more likely the 19th or the 26th. In 5 or 6 weeks we could be in Moscow meeting our new son! So, we are supposed to call back next Thursday or Friday to speak with C., as she should have a better idea for us once she speaks to the Moscow staff. 2008 is bound to be another exciting year for us!
An update on Gunner, aka "thief" - he has taken to stealing Luca's toys, my Christmas tree ornaments, and our Crocs and then running as fast as his little legs can carry him. This must be the puppy dog version of the "throw and pick up" game that Luca so loved as a baby. Uuughh. For those of you that are Dr. Seuss fans, I feel as if I am living in the story Go, Dog, Go! "Dogs going in, dogs going out, dogs going up, dogs going down, etc. Crazy, I tell you!



3 comments:
That is awesome!! I just called CSS but K was out for lunch. I will call again later today or tomorrow and see if our translation has started!!! Soo exciting!
Sinziana
That is great news! I think we're just a weeks behind you in the process. (We plan to turn our dossier in at the beginning of Jan.) 2008 is definitely going to be a wonderful year!
I had to laugh at the Go, Dog, Go! reference! That's one of the books I have waiting for the baby. Sounds like Gunner will keep you very busy while you're waiting on your travel dates!
Hey Beth! What great news to read this evening! Gunner sounds like he's a trip. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment