Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fed Ex Gripe continued and resolved!

So, Saturday AM the weather looks iffy. Not sure of we should venture out until afternoon when the temps might warm up and roads will not be so icy. So, Luca and I partake in a morning of sledding! I will work on putting a video on the blog of our future Olympic bobsledder!
Luca is wiped and decides he is reday for an early nap and crashes at 11:30. I decide to check the status of my Fed Ex package, which as you know was to be held at the Fed Ex facility. Imagine my surprise when it says that it is on the truck for delivery! So, 1-800-GO-FEDEX I dial!
They apologize (had to be the 10th apology I had heard from them), but want to let me know that the package is on my front doorstep. I don't even bother to look, as I tell them that that is impossible - the Fed Ex guy is supposed to have me sign for it - I checked off and paid for Direct Signature Service. And there is no Fed Ex guy standing at my door. Nope...he left it at the mailbox, again! So, while I am thrilled that my hands are finally on the package, I am less than happy that our Fed Ex guy thinks it is OK to leave it there and not get a Direct Signature. So, to billing I am transferred and CREDITED! And a complaint is filed with the local office, as this is the 2nd time he has done this.
So, all is well with the passports/visas, yet I fear my days of ever finding my Fed Ex packages again might be over. Hopefully, the Fed Ex guy and I do not continue to battle this out over all packages delivered to our house.

1 comment:

ana said...

That is horrible customer service. Sounds like they are working hard to take the title of worst delivery service from DHL! Thank goodess you have your passports and visas safely in your hands now.