Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy First Birthday, Jaxon!

A year ago today, Jaxon was born in Balashikha, Russia. We are saddened to not be with him today to celebrate this special day, so we decided to celebrate for him. Luca and I picked out a cupcake at Cake Haven, put in one candle, and Luca sang his little heart out for his brother! It was so sweet and I had tears in my eyes. I am so excited for the moment when the boys meet and I hope that they develop a brotherly bond that lasts a lifetime. Of course, I am aware there will be the brotherly bickering, the eating me out of house and home, and the driving me crazy days! All which I am eagerly looking forward to.
So, Happy Birthday Jaxon! May your day be filled with smiles and laughter. We miss you and can't wait to wrap our arms around you and kiss you a million times. Only 10 more days my little one.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon!! That is so cute about Luca and his singing.

Tiger & Kar said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! Can't wait until you're home where you belong!

Dede said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Jaxon!!

Shane & Marie said...

Happy birthday Jaxon!