Aaahhh, home! Our flight was great, but long. Kathleen and Dan were on our flight and actually in the same row as us! Kathleen and I had time to chat on the flight home and show off pictures of our kiddos!
We pulled in to the garage and I bolted from the car (left Nick there with all the luggage!). Luca came running, full speed, yelling, "Mommy!", as soon as he heard the door open. I scooped him up and kissed him a million times - I think he grew in a week's time! What a sight for sore eyes! I really missed him.
Nana and Pop looked relieved :) It had been a long week for them I am sure - Cooper and Luca were great, but I think Gunner was a handful! Nana cooked dinner for us - yummy chicken! We then watched video of Jaxon, showed pictures, and collapsed!
After a night's sleep we are feeling a bit more human :) A shower and then we are heading out for a real good American breakfast at the American Pie!



4 comments:
I'm so happy that all went well on your trip and you're home with Luca. Hopefully it won't be long before we're both back in Moscow getting our boys.
Welcome home, Esposito family, welcome home! I'm thrilled about how well your trip went. It certainly gives me lots of confidence and comfort as we wait for our first trip. It sounds like you were in good hands from beginning to end, which is fabulous. Talk to you soon!
Kar
I know it felt so good to be home and with your Lovebug! Thanks so much for sharing the details of your trip. It really helped to reduce our anxiety about going! We're so happy that everything went so well for you guys.
What a wonderful glimpse into your journey you've given us all! Thanks for all the details...we feel like we were along with you, but without the jet lag! Can't wait to see pics of Jaxon! See you Tuesday....we're so happy for you!
:-) Amy & Sophia
Post a Comment