We have begun week #2 of waiting and I could not hold out any longer - I called our agency. I called with the excuse that I was letting them know our payment was in the mail, but really..I was hoping for info on a court date. K. thought we'd hear something mid-week and said it could be 2-3 weeks out. I am hoping for February 26th(as that is when Cindy and Rob will be there, too!), but more realistically I am thinking it will be early March.
My mother (Nan, as Luca calls her), Luca, and I went to Babies R Us this weekend to look around and see what we may need. We were so fortunate that so many people showered us with great gifts for Luca that I had a hard time finding anything I really would need. We have soooo much, it is just a matter of pulling it all out. I did try out the sit and stand stroller, as Luca is not quite ready to give up riding in a stroller (especially in the mall) - it is great! We did pick up matching outfits for the boys - tan colored polo shirts with an airplane on the it, and blue pants with an aviation logo on it. Very cute! Nan did some shopping on her own earlier in the week too and blessed us with tons of clothes for Jaxon. He is already being spoiled!
So, after obsessing a bit about when our court date will be I have decided to put that energy into getting things done. Luca (aka Bob the Builder) and I (aka Wendy) are going to attempt to put the crib back together this evening - I will fill you in on the details later. Say some prayers...



2 comments:
That would be great if you got a court date the same week as us! I hope all went well with the crib.
I don't know that I would have lasted 2 weeks without asking questions - good for you!! I know you're anxiously waiting for the court date and we're praying for you to hear soon. I'm also hoping we'll be their on trip 1 at the same time!
Post a Comment