Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our newest Love....Jaxon Artyom



The drive out to Podolsk seemed to take longer today than any other day, but it was just my anxiousness. Jaxon looked as sweet as ever and was happy as he always seems to be (of course, my big boy had just eaten lunch!). We took some pictures of him in the baby home playroom, changed him, and then we were off. Jaxon was a good sport with the the snowsuit and enjoyed his ride back to the Marriott Royal. He fell asleep right before we arrived back to the hotel, but woke when we walked into the hotel. So, we played a bit and then he crashed! He is taking everything in - very curious! After his nap, we took a walk to Tverskaya St. and found an Italian restuarant for dinner. Jaxon loved it! There was music and he was swaying away!
We are madly in love and enjoying every moment with him! We can not wait to get home and start our lives as a family of 4! Some photos from the afternoon....

12 comments:

Susan said...

I'm in love! He's beautiful! What gorgeous brown eyes he has. And I do love the airplane outfit he has on. Nice touch!

Russian Adoption Chronicles said...

Congratulations! I have been following your journey for a while now.

Jaxon is a handsome boy... what a cutie pie!

Have a good wrap-up week in Moscow and a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It sounds like Jaxon did well his first few hours out of the baby home. I hope we have the same luck tomorrow.

Kris said...

WooooHooooo!!! So happy Jaxon is officially in your arms forever! So wonderful! CONGRATS!!!!
Cannot wait to hear you are home!

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

Jaxon is so cute!! Congratulations! What an exciting time for your family!

ktcarey said...

We are so excited to hear he is finally in your arms! I love hearing your travel adventures and those pictures of Jaxon are SOOO adorable. Congratulations!!!!!

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Congratulations to the newly enlarged Esposito family! Hope you're ready for some major passing around of Jaxon in the preschool line! Can't wait to meet him in person! :-)
Best wishes for a much easier trip home.
Hugs, Amy and Sophia

Shane & Marie said...

I am so darn happy to hear he is in your arms. I can't wait for you to get to the US so Luca can meet his baby brother.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you! I can't believe how fast they grow so enjoy every minute. Love to the whole Esposito family! Anne, Kelly and Aiden

Tanya and Don said...

He is so beautiful! Congrantulations!! Hope the week goes quickly so Luca and Jaxon can meet each other and be brothers forever.

Anonymous said...

Luca, Pop & Nana are so excited that Jaxon is finally with you & Nick and we just can't wait till you're home and we can all shower him with love, hugs & kisses! Luca just wants to hear him "talk" to him on the telephone...so cute! Hope the week goes quickly and love to all! Nana/Mom

ana said...

Finally, some pictures!!! He is SO cute! What great brown eyes! We are so happy for you! Congratulations on becoming a famiy of 4!

(And I love how cute they look when they suck their thumbs. Eli has that look too!)