
that is the only way to describe what life has been like since we got home last Wednesday night. By the time I recovered from the jet lag it was time to set the clocks forward an hour! Nick went right back to work on Friday and has tried to get some flying in before we head out again on Friday, 3/14. I am busy getting clothes washed, making Easter baskets, packing caretaker gifts, buying baby essentials (all our Tylenol and Motrin had expired!), babyproofing (and puppy proofing!), and spending as much time with Luca as I can. There is never a dull moment (and we love it this way!)
We head back to Moscow on Friday and are so excited, as we are picking up Jaxon a day earlier than we had been originally told. So, on Sunday we will have Jaxon in our arms!
I will leave you with a picture of Luca and the Easter Bunny - my, how he has changed in a year! He looks so confident and sure of himself. I am looking forward to having lots of pictures of my boys together on what will be Jaxon's first Easter!



4 comments:
Beth, We can't wait until you have Jaxon home! Luca looks absolutely adorable, and grow up. It is sad that he is getting so big, but all the more ready he will be to take care of his little brother. Enjoy your last trip to Russia, at least for now anyway. I think Nick will need a few years before returning.
Luca is so cute! It's wonderful that your boys will be together for Easter.
Have a safe trip to Moscow. It's great news that you get to pick up Jaxon early! We're so happy for you!
Beth, I cannot wait to meet you, Nick & Jaxon! I am so thrilled that after sharing this journey with you since basically day one, our paths will cross in Moscow! Our flight lands around 11am Moscow time on Sunday. Hopefully Jaxon will be up for dinner on Sunday. If it's too much for him we totally understand. Anyway, have a great flight today. We'll be in touch once in Moscow.
YAY!
Yea! Congradulations again! All the pictures are adorable. I like that each son has a dog to ride (um, play with!) KIT
Andrea
Post a Comment