Our dossier has been registered in the Moscow Region! S. is just waiting for confirmation on travel dates from the Department of Education and we should have them tomorrow or Wednesday. C. told us that it is close to certain that we will be traveling the weekend of January 26th!
I've got lots to do, but will likely procrastinate a bit :) Still having some trouble with the fact that I will be leaving my Lovebug for a week. I am working on the daily schedule for my parents though, as they will be taking care of the Lovebug!



4 comments:
Congratulations on your dossier being registered! So glad that the missing document did not hold you up.
You're going to be traveling so soon! Wish we could be there at the same time. Looks like we'll only be 2 weeks apart.
Luca will have fun with his grandparents, but I know it will be hard to leave him for a week.
Hey Beth, congrats!!
Dede & I will still be in Moscow during that week so maybe we can get together for lunch or coffee or something.
Congratulations Beth! I am so happy for you, Nick & Luca. January 26 is going to be here before you know it!
Rob...sounds like a plan! I had emailed Dede with some questions and she was so helpful. Told her we'd love to meet up and are hoping to get to meet Liam, too! I bet you guys are carrying our 2 documents over - I know C. said she was sending them with a family going over the end of the week.
Post a Comment