Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

We are Blessed -

I have spent months referring to our newest addition-to-be as our "newest little guy" - well folks I am going to have to take that back!

Today we happily met an 11 month old boy who is the farthest thing from little - he is a buddha baby!! He is so adorably cute and chunky that you just want to squeeze his cheeks (or jowls, as we have been calling them). We spent a bit of time with him today and also got to see him slurp down a bottle! He makes the cutest noises and his smile will melt your heart. We can't wait to spend more time with him during the next few days and we anticipate that leaving him at the end of the week will be very difficult.

Well, more tomorrow...we are exhausted from the time change!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations!!! Looks like the referral process went much smoother than when you met Luca. I'm looking forward to more details of your "big" guy. :)

Amy Caraluzzi said...

What wonderful news! Can't wait to see photos of your new chunkaroo! ;-)

Kris said...

Congrats Beth!!! He sounds wonderful--reminds me of my first impression of Maks! Can't wait to hear more about him and especially see pics--enjoy your visit!!!

Tiger & Kar said...

Oh yay! I am so, so happy for all of you right now. He sounds wonderful and so cute. I can't wait to hear more about Mr. Chunk. Gosh, I'm just giddy right now. This seems a bit unreal...

Thank you so much for delivering our dossier to S this morning. I feel so much more at ease knowing it is in her hands!

I'm going to continue stalking your blog for the rest of the week! Congrats again!

ktcarey said...

Yahoo!!!!! I am so excited for you. I cannot wait to hear about your newest man... boy will you be out numbered in the best way possible. Addicted to your blog and wishing you a great week with the buddha. Have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that all went well today! I can't wait to see pictures of him!

ana said...

YAY!!! Such wonderful news! I am so happy and excited for you! He just sounds adorable! Can't wait to hear lots more details about all the cute little things he does!

And hope you get some rest too.

Looking forward to your next post!

Tanya and Don said...

Yay!!!! So happy for you guys! He sounds like a dreamy baby....can't wait to see pictures of him. Thinking of you!

kathleen said...

Yeah! We can't wait to meet him. Im looking forward to hearing every detail. Mikey will have lots to share with him.Have a wonderful week. Before you now it we will be taking the boys to preschool!

See you next week!

Dede said...

Congrats on your referral! He sounds adorable. I hope we get to meet up with you this week after you adjust to the time.

Anonymous said...

Beth and Nick,

It just brings us such joy to know what a wonderful and happy moment it must have been to meet your new baby. A chubby and adorable addition to the Esposito clan. What a fantastic addition to your new family.

We are so thrilled and I can't wait to see pictures of him next week. We love you.