Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OK..obsessive blogger I am...but had to share...


I know many of my CSS friends and other bloggers are anxiously awaiting their first adoption/child. I remember all too well the feelings - slight desperation, uncertainty about the process, overwhelmed by paperwork, packing lists, IA docs, immigration/fingerprint appointments, etc. I mentioned in one of my last posts that we had some photos taken this past weekend by a friend of Nick's who is an AMAZING photographer. He managed to capture the very essence of Luca. While waiting for my little guy, I know it helped to see pics of all the happy Russian kiddos who had found their forever family. So for those of you waiting...take a look, this is what is in store for you.

3 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

WOW!!

Oh my goodness, Beth - what a handsome little man! His eyes are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This is a fabulous photo.

I'm glad you were an obssessive blogger today. I thoroughly enjoyed everything you wrote. Keep it up!

ana said...

You're right. Nick's friend is very talented. Luca is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I really needed that! It helps to take the focus off all the paperwork and frustrations and to think about the precious little one who will soon be ours.

Susan said...

What a great picture! I love how blue Luca's eyes are!