Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lost DHL box saga got us, too!

Some of you know the saga of the lost DHL box - for those that do not, it seems a box of dossiers and other documents that our agency sent to Moscow was lost by DHL. One family lost their entire dossier in this mishap. Originally C. thought we were OK, but as it turns out our Registration Agreement was in that box. It somehow did not get sent with our dossier, but was in the box that ultimately became lost. Uugghhh! C. is not sure if our dossier can be registered without it and won't know until Friday. As always our biggest problem is that Nick is away - I can not get it notarized until he returns on Friday. And our Secretary of State does not do walk in apostilles - although I will call them and beg tomorrow! So, best case scenario - we don't need it to get registered and we get it done ASAP. Worst case, we need it for registration and it may set us back a week or so. Please, pray that we do not need it to get the dossier registered!

4 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

Oh no Beth! I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully, like you said, you can still be registered without this.

I'm not impressed with DHL at all!

Susan said...

I'm cursing DHL for several of us now!! I really hope you guys don't need it to get registered!

ana said...

I'm very sorry to hear this. :(
I hope you can be registered without it, and this won't cause you any additional delay. I know it's frustrating that C won't be able to tell you until Friday, and you have to wait all week to know anything and for Nick to come home. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Rob said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this...

Dangit! Russia needs to get FedEx back in action over there! DHL sucketh!