We are the Esposito's - clearly not your typical Russian last name, but the light of our lives are Russian - Luca Yuri was born in Ekaterinburg, Russia on July 14, 2004, and joined our family on October 25, 2005. Jaxon Artyom was born February 21, 2007 in Balashikha, Russia. He arrived home on March 22, 2008. Completing our family is Cara Juliet, aka Apple Pie. She arrived March 24, 2009 - our miracle baby.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Moscow Bound!
No, I have not gone private yet with the blog...planned to do that today until we got the "call" and I had to scramble around and book hotel, arifare, etc. So, we are Moscow Bound! We leave January 26th and will meet our new little guy on Monday, the 28th! Very excited,but a bit overwhelmed and stressed right now. Will add more to the blog once my head stops spinning around, but wanted to share the good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Woo-hoo!!!! I am so happy for you guys. This is awesome news. I'm sure you know I'd like to be included in your blog once it does go private.
How are the travel plans going?
YAY! I can't believe you meet your son on the 28th. That is so awesome! I know you're feeling very overwhelmed right now. We're feeling that too, and we're not as close to traveling as you are.
We're very excited for you!!
Awesome news!! We'll be crossing paths with you guys. You are going faster than us and we are freaking out over how soon it is so I know you are panicking!!
BTW, I better be on that list of approved viewers!! :)
Post a Comment