
In two more days things will begin to "restart" back in Russia. Their holidays are winding down and adoption business should start up again soon! I managed the wait pretty well (well, better than back in 2005), but then again I have my house of boys keeping me busy. So, now I am anxious to get some news that they are ready to register our dossier and give out some travel dates. The director of our agency did ask me last week if we were OK to travel the beginning of February - I told her we were more than OK, we were ready!
As I mentioned the waiting time has gone by fast, as we have been lucky enough to have Nick home with us for almost 3 weeks! As only a pilot's wife would know, sometimes 3 weeks home is just too much - but Luca and the dogs loved every second of it! Yesterday morning Nick picked up some birds and we all headed to the Modena Gun Club for some bird training. Gunner got his first look at some quail and apparently he did all the right things that a hunting dog should do - if you want to know more you will have to ask Nick! Luca was so excited to be out in the field with his Daddy and the dogs. And, well, I had fun watching them all "show off". Nick's friend Pete (who is a photographer) came along and took some AWESOME photos of the boys.
Today was back to work for Nick and the depression set in early...there is a very contagious disease going around this house called "Daddy Love"! And why did I not request a little girl this time around? Truth be told, I love my boys!



2 comments:
Great photo! It's wonderful that Nick & Luca have had time together.
Hopefully you'll get a travel date very soon!
Great picture of the boys!! Hoping that first trip gets here soon for you guys!
Post a Comment